Audi Service & Repair
At Autohaus Bayern we are knowledgeable in servicing and repairing your Audi vehicle. Audi is a great car, and our customers have been extremely happy with theirs, but to keep your Audi up to par, you need to have it regularly serviced and consider any repairs. Whether you drive a A6, TT, S3, A4, Q7 or one of the many other models, our trained technicians can service your Audi, helping it last you for years to come. Our certified Audi technicians are here to assist you, answer your questions, and give you peace of mind.
Why choose Autohaus Bayern?
At Autohaus Bayern, located in Beaverton, OR, we want to help you protect your investment. Our Audi technicians are the best in the area, they can take care of all of your Audi vehicle repair needs. We know how valuable your time is, we work to have your repairs done quickly, efficiently, and correct, we don’t want to cause any headaches.
We have work on the following Audi Models: A1, A3, A3 Sportback e-tron, Allroad, A4, A5, A6, A7, A8, S4, S5, S6, S8, TT, TT Coupe, TTS, RS4, RS5, RS6, R8, Q3, Q5, Q5 Hybrid, Q7 models and more, we even offer up to seventeen different Engine oils that meet Audi Oil Quality Standards including: 501 01, 502 00, 505 00, 505 01, and 504 00/507 00.
The price you pay for the knowledge and level of expert service you are getting can not be beat! Visit our Beaverton location at: 10925 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy, Beaverton, OR 97005 or call us directly at: (503)641- 4525
Every year you should have the following checked on your Audi:
- Oil and filter change, approximately every 5000-7500 miles
- AdBlue fluid
- Check Brake system – any damage, leaks, the thickness of pads, and brake fluid level, check that the vent caps are mounted on calipers and check the condition of the brake hoses
- Check the code for any Indicator lights or dashboard warning lights
- Water separator in fuel filter: Remove water
- Check for any steering issues
- Check Engine coolant levels
- Check the status of Rubber belts and hoses
- Check the status of Suspension components
- Check for the Engine Compartment for any fluid leaks
- Check tire pressure